Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Something or someone?

Well hello there. Yes, I have been gone from blogging for a while. I am not even sure if anyone reads or has the desire to read anything I write.

Dean has encouraged me to begin writing in notebooks. So, I think I will do that. But am I writing on something or writing to someone? I am not sure of that. I suppose in my writings, I will figure that all out.

I can say that for the first time in my life, with all the stresses around me, I am happy. I am content with me. I am ok with life. Some ask me how or why I can feel at ease, but the answer is very easy! It is because I have opened my heart to God. I have given up all control and finally came to the realization that sometimes it just plain ole isnt up to me! So why fight it!

Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Nicole and Jay are on their own. Meagan is doing exceptionally well in school. My grand children are smiling. Dean is getting better...and I have decided it is time to sit back and let life happen the way it was meant to happen.

I hope and pray every day that everyone can find the inner peace I have! And my new thing is to come onto this blog and actually allow myself to write :)

So grab your seatbelt...tighten it...and lets go on the ride of my life together!!

No comments: